MONDAYS 11:15—12:30 Gentle Yoga
WEDNESDAYS 11:15—12:30 Gentle Plus*
(*level I students welcome, asanas adapted)
FRIDAYS 11:15—12:45 Introductory & Level I
Due to limited space, ALL DAYTIME CLASSES, INCLUDING SATURDAYS, REQUIRE RESERVATIONS. YOU MAY RESERVE A PERMANENT SPACE IN ANY OF THOSE CLASSES.
CLASS LEVEL DEFINED
Make sure to read class level explanations BEFORE attending a new class.
- GENTLE For students needing a slower, less rigorous class.
- INTRODUCTORY Step-by-step instruction to get you started in the Iyengar method. (not a pre-requisite for taking level I classes.)
- LEVEL I Required for all students new to Iyengar Yoga. Basis of the method is taught in standing poses, shoulderstand and many fundamental postures.
- 1ST CLASS $20
- SINGLE CLASS $30
- 5 CLASS CARD $135, good for 3 months
- 10 CLASS CARD* $260, good for 4 months
(this card is best for students regularly attending 2 or more classes weekly)
Please pay cash for single classes. Checks Payable to Norma Colón are fine for class cards. No credit cards.